Saturday 4 June 2011

Betul ke Tidak???????


Assalamulaikum.................
Hai semua.......
Lama benor rasanya saya tak update blog nih....
Sibuk sangat kot.....
Rasa dua minggu berlalu dengan cepat sangat...
Actually, this post i want to share with all of you about
perceraian Putera William dan Kate Middleton
WHAT????????????
BERCERAI!!!!!!!!!!!!

Impossible kan????
Saya pon tak percaya sebenarnya.
cuma tgok2 dalam blog2 lain
Apa citer nih?????
Kawin berjuta-juta punya nala, tetiba jer bercerai....
Betul ke?????
Pulak tu tak sampai suku taun pulak......

Putera William dikatakan memberi alasan bahawa dia tidak langsung mencintai Kate Middleton
Hah????? Biaq betik kan??????
Terkezut gila la rakyat Britain kan........
Wedding bagai nak rak, tetiba cakap tak suka kan?????
Pelik2.......

Prince William Divorces Kate Middleton After 5 Weeks,Barely a month after marrying 29-year-old Kate Middleton in a royal wedding ceremony watched by an estimated 2 billion people worldwide, monarch William announced Tuesday that he again Middleton have divorced and that the entire nuptial was “a tremendous mistake in every possible regard.” “I altogether don’t cognize what I was thinking—we’re a precarious match, I don’t love her and never have, and, to be honest, I never really had meed interest control being wedding in the first place,” announced the through unattached Prince William to a dead-silent British press corps. “People theory our wedding was some species of nix tale, but I assure you it was all just some ghastly ceremonial mimicry that got out of relief. I’m just relieved it’s over, frankly. again I’m light-hearted I’ll never have to see that awful woman again.” Prince William then told the assembled reporters, “Well, see you organic later,” smiled, and walked support into Buckingham Palace.Barely a month coming marrying 29-year-old Kate Middleton in a facile wedding ceremony watched by an estimated 2 billion people worldwide, czar William announced Tuesday that he and Middleton have divorced and that the unappreciated marriage was “a tremendous mistake impact every possible regard.” “I all don’t experience what I was thinking—we’re a terrible match, I don’t love her further never have, and, to copy honest, I never really had any interest in thanks to married in the leading place,” announced the now unattached Prince William to a dead-silent British press corps. “People thought our wedding was some genre of fairy tale, but I guard you it was whole just some abhorrent ceremonial farce that got out of hand. I’m pertinent relieved it’s over, frankly. And I’m gamesome I’ll never swallow to think out that eerie boytoy again.” Prince William then told the assembled reporters, “Well, muse you all later,” smiled, also walked forward into Buckingham Palace.

Diatas ialah article yang mengatakan Putera William bercerai dengan Kate Middleton
Setelah saya mengusha-usah blog2 lain...........
Perceraian ini adalah tipu semata-mata.....
Yang mana satu betul saya tak tahu la......
Kita TUNGGU je la.............


p/s: Rugi sesangat la kan kalau bercerai...... Baik bagi saya duit tu..... Buley jumpa Kim Hyun Joong ke, Kyuhyun ke, U-Kiss ke, SUJU ke, berbaloi gak....... ngeh ngeh.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

singgah sini sambil folo ur blog..

Saidatul Nazirah Awatif said...

thanks ya for following my blog....